Ages 5 & under ski free! For children 5 and under you can purchase a 3 Peak Pass for free online which will give them access to ski all season.
Please note primary schools passes are eligible for students through to year 8.
Qualifying for a Local School Pass:
All purchases for our Local School Passes are audited against the roles of qualifying schools, passes purchased for students not in attendance of a local school will be cancelled. If your child qualifies for a Local School Pass you will have received the link to purchase directly from the school your child attends.
If your child is attending boarding school in another region, proof of residence in the Wakatipu area is required.
Your 2023 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak, 4-9pm on Wednesday & Friday nights from 21 June – 1 Sept and the three school holiday Saturdays in July
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountains and the Queenstown Snow Centre (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountains
- 15% discount on Coronet Peak summer activities
- 20% off standard full-day lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2023
- 20% off standard full-day lift pass prices at Mt Dobson Ski Area for 2023
- 10% off heliskiing bookings with Southern Lakes Heliski during the 2023 season
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single-day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2022/2023 ski season.
- Ultimate Hikes: Walk the Routeburn or Milford Track over 2023/24 summer and save 10%. The discount is valid for 2023 season pass holders and must be booked by the end of our winter season. T&Cs apply.
- Terms and conditions.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your 3 Peak Pass for $299 and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am at Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt (weekends only at Hutt). Perfect for powder days or carving corduroy before work. First Tracks operates from late June to late in the season, subject to conditions.
WHAT IF MY CHILD ALREADY HAS A MYPASS CARD?
If your child already has a mypass card from last year, this will be loaded with their pass for this year, meaning they can head straight to the lifts!. To make sure their correct pass is loaded, you can check the alpha-numerical code matches the one on the front of their pass via your online account here.
WHAT ABOUT PHOTOS?
Profile pictures can be taken on your child’s first day on the mountain. If this is your first pass with us, you can upload a profile photo online
WHERE DO I COLLECT MY CHILD’S PASS?
If your child needs to be issued a new season pass, you can collect this from Guest Services on the mountain, or from our Snow Centres in Queenstown.