- Three full-day group lessons (day 1 is a first-timer lesson)
- Three days of ski or snowboard Equipment Rental (skis, boots & poles, or snowboard & boots), helmets included for children (15 & under)
- Three days of Lift Passes
- Day 1 is a learners area Lift Pass (9am - 4pm)
- Days 2 and 3 are full access Lift Passes (9am - 4pm)
- Lessons run from 10am - 3:30pm with an hour break for lunch
- Please arrive at the lesson meeting area on the snow at 9:45am
- Plan to be on the mountain an hour before your lesson starts so you have enough time to collect your rental equipment and MyPass Card. You can also pick up you rental equipment and MyPass Card in the Snow Centre located at 9 Duke Street if you plan on using the Ski Bus to get to the mountain.
- If you’re catching the Ski Bus, please allow another extra hour for travel and getting organised during peak times, please aim to catch the 8am bus
- To reschedule your booking to another date fill out this form or call us on 0800 697 547. Please allow at least 48 hours notice, availability is subject to capacity
- Please note that snowboarding is only available for children aged 7 years and older.
- Kids aged 13+ years may be accommodated in adult lessons
- This Intro to Snow package is valid for use at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables or Mt Hutt ski areas
- All three days of lessons need to be booked at the time of purchase for the ski area you intend to visit
- The three days don’t need to be used consecutively, but on each of the days you must use the Lift Pass, Lesson, and Equipment Rental; these cannot be used individually
- Rental equipment must be returned if you plan to take days off between visits
- All three days must be used within the same season for which you have purchased and are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Clothing and adult helmet hire is not included in the package but can be added on at an additional cost. Kids helmets are included.
- You will require gloves and sunglasses or goggles, these items can be purchased at our retail store on the mountain
- Please note that rental equipment may not be available at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables between 3 - 10 September for this package. We encourage booking ski/snowboard rentals with another local business during this period. Lessons and Lift Passes will be available.
Season Pass Upgrade:
Upon completion of your three-day Intro to Snow package, you have the option to upgrade to a 3 Peak Season Pass or a Mt Hutt Season Pass so you can keep progressing your skills for the remainder of the season.
- Adult upgrade to a 3 Peak Pass: $849 if you purchase Intro to Snow from 17 May 2023
- Adult upgrade to a 3 Peak Pass: $549 if you purchase Intro to Snow by 16 May 2023.
- Adult upgrade to a Mt Hutt Pass: $199
- Child upgrade to a 3 Peak Pass or Mt Hutt Pass: $49